Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites #3

OK! We all know that I'm just a tad bit dress obsessed. But I cant help it that I want all the lovely things. I have quite a few of Bernie Dexter dresses. But a girl just cant help herself to lust over more. I mean can you blame me. Just look at these beauties!!!!


Eeva pin up Dress in black floral print. It has a sweetheart neckline with a square slightly puffed sleeves. Gahhhhhh Right!


Veronique in Serenity Bridge print. This one is absolutely stunning. I want to cry because I've been lusting over this one since it came out and one day it will be mine. Crosses fingers, toes, eyes, etc.

These and many other beautiful retro reproduction dress can be found on Bernie Dexter's Website. (link Included) http://berniedexter.com

What dresses do you absolutely have to own?-FairFawn

No comments:

Post a Comment