Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I want to ride my bicycle!

During the holiday season I had to move from a harmful mold in my apartment. Luckily my fiancé, dog, and wardrobe were not harmed. We had to pack and move all of our belongings to a new location while staying with family. I wanted to look at the bright side of things because I felt frustrated so I had to uplift my spirits. I realize that there was a lot to be thankful for under the circumstances and that I needed to just keep cycling.


 My Friend rode her Bicycle to me through states this summer for 28days. She had hardships along the way. Self  doubt crept into her head but she just kept cycling. Eventually she rode her way to my state and I always keep her courage with me in mind.


I thought what a great inspiration for the blog this week. What I mean by that is when the road gets a little icky and gross and its broken you just hop back on your bike and keep riding. So that's what I'm doing.


Literally and figuratively, bicycles!

 

My old apartment being the broken road and my enthusiasm to move on being the bike.
So I thought I have just the right outfit to visually encapsulate this peace of mind. 
 

On a fashion note, I also love pairing mustard up with any color but it feels especially lovely with blue. Just like the roads unpredictability, fashion can be unpredictable too.



        So some up lifting of spirits I did!


I also finally felt that this was the right outfit to pair these lovely little Betsy Johnson earrings.
They are so up lifting and adorable so I had to because darn it, despite the frustration and worry, I was ready to be in a good mood.
 
                                                                     Outfit Details:
 Dress: Emily and Finn/ Modcloth (similar)(another one thats similar)
Cardigan: Mossimo/Target (similar)
Belt: Mossimo/Target
Shoes: Restricted/TJMAXX(similar)
Earrings: Betsy Johnson/Macy's


When life's road becomes jagged how do you lift your mood? -Fairfawn


No comments:

Post a Comment