Sunday, February 26, 2017

fruit cocktail

 
The weather has been crazy it was 70 degrees one day and then 30 the next. What does that do to a weaker immune system? You guessed it, we got sick.


So I'm going to take it back to that day when it was nice and I was feeling great.



With this little number from Retrospecd. I really recommend that company because they have some serious vintage replicas that have amazing vivid prints.


 
I stumbled onto this pretty fruit bowl of a dress on unique vintage. I got it on sale because I'm a sale stalker and that how I build my wardrobe. Otherwise I could never afford it. Warning they are a pretty penny however shop sales and they are reasonable.


Check out that print.



It has more of a summer vibe to it but hey a girl can will good weather through dresses right. ha

 
 




(print close up)

 
oh and my shoes go oh so well.


                               
                                                                       Outfit details             
                                                        Dress: Unique Vintage/ Retrospecd
                                                        Cardigan: Target/ Mossimo (similar)
                                                         Shoes: Poetic License (older) (similar)

                             Do you ever feel like all the seasons are dress season?-Fairfawn

No comments:

Post a Comment