Monday, August 17, 2015

Garden Growth

                                                  This dress is absolutely darling!



Sometimes a dress comes into your life and it gives you comfort, style and is actually flattering.


 This dress had me at hello. It is a Voodoo Vixen dress and it goes by the name of Tilly.



 I wore it for my family dinner for my wedding and I was feeling amazing.  I felt beautiful in it and that in my opinion is a reason to own this dress.


I also got a lot of head turning and actually got a few compliments from strangers when I wore this. Compliments are always a plus but feeling confident is a must.




Look at this print!


 

Oh and a shoe close up of course.

 
 
Outfit Details: 
Cardigan: Old Navy/ Similar
Shoes: Clarks/ Simlar
 
What is your most confident attire?-FairFawn
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment