Tuesday, September 22, 2015

In Bloom: Part 2

So from the last post you know I got to see the In Bloom Exhibit at the Denver Art Museum.
 
 
And its to no surprise that I only felt inspired to wear attire that was very in bloom itself.

 
This dress is the embodiment of a Monet painting .

 
Which is something I tend to keep an eye out for.

 
Growing up in the 90's as I did I had my stage of flower dresses.

 
But it's a relief that I can find prints that I feel are elevated in serine landscapes.


That simply make my inside twist and shout in pure lady like joy. Your looks may change through out decades, but there is usually a renaissance in your style as one evolves. The older I get the more the essence of art infused style with a call back to a by gone era I get, which I like.


 
oh and comfortable shoe alert with cut outs as well.


Outfit Details:
Dress: Bernie Dexter/Veronique dress in Serenity Bridge print
Shoes: Naturalizer/ TJ Maxx simular
Petticoat: Hellbunny/ mod cloth 
 

P.S.  Print close up :)-FairFawn

No comments:

Post a Comment