Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Birds

I'm a huge fan of anything spooky. So since we are now in the fall season and well pretty darn close to Halloween. I got Hitchcock on the mind. 

 
Scary huh!
 
This dress was perfect for my slightly spooky but bird themed Hitchcockian (yeah sometimes we make up words) mood. 
 

 So I might not be a buxom blond and I might be lacking the blood.  But here's an Extreme close up of birds printed in gold on my dress!!


This dress has a eerie essence its made by Retrolicioius and I got it from Modcloth about two years ago.


 
 
 Its been loved and Its great for fall because it has a layer and some added crinoline for some puffiness.

 
It also features a connected wrap around sash that ties right in the front or back if you wish.
 

 
And this dress is also soooooooo comfy.
 

 
Which is a relief when your getting or not getting attacked by birds.
 
 
 Here are the shoes By Mia which keep my toes and feet protected with a bird cage elegance.

 
And if I had to run from some birds, these stylish wedges would help with a faster get away than heels.

 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Retrolicious/ Simular here and here
Shoes: MIA/ get them here
 
How do you do spooktastic?-Fairfawn

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment