Saturday, December 12, 2015

Winter Wonderland

Well its literally just snowed as I'm uploading and writing this post so my dress is totally appropriate.
 

 
This is another Emily and Fin dress, because as I have said before they are killing it with the prints lately.


 
I was feeling a little in the cold season.


Sometimes cold can be underrated. My favorite color is blue and it is the representation of cold. for anyone who has seen the movie Mask with Cher and Eric Stoltz the you know exactly what I mean with the scene in the kitchen with Laura Dern.

 
Since the holidays are here and around the corner I thought this could be great for more than one event.
 
 
I will be most likely wear this for X-mas with my family.

 
Close up of shoes!!!!

 
.....and how cool is this printed fabric?

 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Emily and Fin / Modcloth (Too much fun in painted trees)
Shoes: Rouge/ similar
Cardigan: Worthington/ JCPenny's similar
 
What are you wearing for the holiday's?-Fairfawn

No comments:

Post a Comment