Sunday, January 17, 2016

Harder, Better, Faster , Stronger......

I have been trying to kick this cold for weeks! so I decided to do a blog post inside to work on getting better.

 
Not only was I sick but my husband was sick too.
 

 
My dog well he was doing his normal thing of sleeping and cuddling all day long. so no switch there.

 

So today post is about the topsy turvy world of being on that boarder line of feeling better and not being 100%.

 
Just like my chevron patterns I can fell my body reeving up to get going.

 
 
 
I got this dress for a super sweet deal at Ross for $7.99 and I like this pattern so I thought why not. It makes for a great teaching outfit and I wouldn't be upset if paint or any other art materials got on it.

 
I paired it up with my Mia wedges for some fair.
 
 
.....and here I am hoped up on Dayquil. Haha. At least I'm functioning now.
 
Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Mossimo/Target
Shoes: Mia/Tjmaxx
Dress: Enfocus Studios/ Ross
 
-Fairfawn 

No comments:

Post a Comment