Sunday, January 24, 2016

Fall into winter

 
Im a fall girl naturally, so what I'm I going to wear in the winter?

 
Reminisce of fall that's what.

 
This fall dress looks like a water color stain, so I died twice over and had to have it.



I mean my favorite season and its artsy fartsy. Win! Win! is what I say

 
The weather here in Colorado Fluctuates and it pretty mild to the winters I grew up with in good ol' Buffalo. 

 
Funny thing is two days after I took this pic it became 68 degrees out and today is like 55, all this glorious snow is gone and damn my dress are predicting the weather.
 

 
I wonder if I need a career change with my dress future weather readings.

 
ok I know I'm being a big nerd right now.


Look at this beautiful print up close. This dress is a Modcloth exclusive dress and I simply adore it.

 
I also adore snow covered boots.
 
 
                                                        and details that are adorable.


                                     
                                        
                                                                  Outfit details:
                                           Dress: Festive Frondescence Dress/ Modcloth
                                           Cardigan : Mossimo / Target
                                           Tights: Walgreens (lined with fleece)
                                           Boots: older /579
                                           


                                     How do you Mix your seasons up?-Fairfawn





No comments:

Post a Comment