Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Here are some pieces I've been lusting over, since its Friday I'm going to give you my current favorites.
 
This little number is from Pinup girl clothing. Her name is Ava and she's a swing dress and I have a serious crush.  I'm obsessed with the color and the cut.
 
I also  have a crush on another girl her name is Jenny.  
Her print is Harlequin in turquoise.
 
I also have a few separates from Modcloth that give me the butterflies.

 
 
But I'm saving my absolute favorites for last, These two are Bernie Dexter dresses and I am beside myself in their beauty. I have a few of her dresses they are really well made and I feel my loveliest when wearing them.  I'm obsessed and full blown in love with these two!!!!

This one is above is Jessica pin up dress in Happy Valley. I love the vibrant greens and am a sucker for landscape dresses. I even prefer a landscape dress to a landscape painting. Yes, you read that right from this art enthusiast.
This one another landscape dress that reminds me of my home, we just made the headlines in the news recently for getting a Snow-nado and Thunder-snow but my usual winters looked like the scene on this dress, although I'm not a fan of shoveling snow I do have a little warm place in my heart for look of the colder climate.  This dress is the Bernie Dexter Veronique Pin Up Dress in Winter Wonderland Print.
 
So what are your favorites? -Fairfawn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment