Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites #4

I've got some new Friday favorites and boy are they cute!!!! They are from Modcloth. The first one has an adorable name, its called Ciao about that dress. They have a video up of this dress so you can see it in all of its cute lil dress glory.

Its really adorable and it has a nice modest front and it actually has a crisscross back which is pretty interesting. The print is darling, it has a street scape and it actually reminds me of the streets of Italy which I'm sure is part of the charming name that is a parody of that song "All about the bass" by Meagan Trainor.
 
The next dress I'm lusting after is surprise a landscape  tree/floral print but this one is darling.
 
It reminds me of Bernie Dexter's cherry blossom dress that is really hard to find however I find this to be a nice alternative to that dress. This one is called Marvelous Moonglow Dress. This is also on Modcloth.
 
What dresses are you finding too adorable?-Fairfawn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment