Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Bloody Valentine

Valentine's day, A day to spend with a loved one/or to treat the hell out of yourself!


 I had never actually spent Valentine's day with an actual valentine until my fiance came into my life but I often remember it was always a great excuse to wear some red and buy some sweets for myself. I spoiled myself with a new year sale a while back and with the help of my followers on Instagram this dress was chosen to wear on my valentines festivities with my beau. In my last blog post I put the choice in the hands of my readers/viewers using the dressed app. Here is the winning outfit.


Thank you, my lovely darlings for choosing the dress I really wanted to wear! I had been waiting for the perfect moment to pull this dress out. I got it from Modcloth, Its called the Spectacle Spectacular Dress.


 It is made by Voodoo Vixen which is a UK company that has amazing prints and vintage reproduction styles. I will be wearing one of their dresses on the blog soon so stay tuned. This dress is made of a nice strong cotton material and and the print is absolutely adorable. 


This dress is pretty unique because of the crisscross chest design with black piping and it has pockets! I'm sucker for dresses with pockets because there is nothing sweeter than that. It is also in a fit and flair dress which makes my waist look itty bitty. The skirt portion is a circle skirt design that is perfect for dancing in.


 This dress actually comes with a belt but I liked with without the belt for this occasion, but it would look really cute with the belt along with other accessories like a hat and gloves because you can take the girl away form the cold but you cant take a girl away from cold weather accessories. Am I right?


The shoes I paired with this are actually my Maryjane Clarks in black under their Indigo line. Clarks  heals, I swear are the most comfortable. They have taken up most of my shoe collection.


 I also paired this outfit with one of my vintage wicker handbags because I simply adore it, and it goes with almost my whole wardrobe.



 Outfit Details: 
Dress: Connie Dress/Voodoo Vixen <spectacle-spectacular-dress on (Modcloth)
Shoes: Mary Jane Pump/Clarks (older) (Similar here)
Bag : Wicker bag /Vintage (Similar here by Kate Spade)
Petticoat: Va Va Voluminous Petticoat in black -Short/ Hell Bunny (Modcloth)
Hope you enjoyed the choice you picked out for me, I know I did :) . What are you wearing for Valentines day?-Fairfawn

No comments:

Post a Comment