Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hey you Turkey

 
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I thought I wear the dress my husband likes to call the pilgrim dress.

 
Yes its true it does have a bit of modern day pilgrim to it but its a very versatile dress and I can wear it with a variety of shoes, cardigans and its so fall to me.

 
It is from Eshakti a year and a half ago, and was my second purchase with the company. The cool thing about it I was able to order it and adjust parts like add pockets.......

 
........past knee length and add 3/4 sleeve length.

 
so I guess in the end I'm the one who made it look more pilgrim like. 

 
I paired it with a turkey brown heel that I got from payless.

 
The embroidery work is quite lovely and I do love the collar even if  its a little matronly.
 
 
Outfit details:
Dress: Eshakti (older)/ similar
Shoes: Aero for payless / similar
 
How are you celebrating Thanksgiving?-Fairfawn
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment