Saturday, November 21, 2015

Book Nerd

I have known a few great books in my time. The ones I cherish are anything Poe, Shakespeare and of course the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter series.
 
 
 
But I've also know some pretty bad arse amazing librarians. These are the gate keepers to imagination. The holders of knowledge and direction.  A field that is not dead because knowledge is power and these are the people that can whip up their wizardly know how and steer you in the right direction. So this post is very much my love letter to my favorite librarian that I know in real life.
She's a great friend, confidant and her brain amazes me with the amount of information she carry's and not only that but she's sweet, excepting and all around a blast to be around. I miss her very dearly.

 
I always felt like our wardrobes are twins and our style mirrors each other, as well as our sense of humor. So this outfit is very much inspired by her. Because simply knowing her I'd say her personality is a piece of art and her soul is the greatest library full of some of my favorite books and memories.
 
 
These boots are from Nine West and my librarian has an identical pair.

 
This amazingly book printed dress is a Modcloth exclusive and is bound to get many compliments.
 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Modcloth / Archive got the power dress
Shoes: (older) Nine West(similar)
Cardigan: Target/ Mossimo(similar)
Scarf: TJMaxx/ Jones of New York
 
Have you thanked your librarian Lately? -Fairfawn
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment