Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fall leafs : Gobble Gobble: Part Deux









 So here it is my second thanksgiving day outfit. The inspiration from this one is simple, its my favorite season which is fall and although it feels like fall I'm missing the bag loads of leaves that fall of off trees. Wait a minute, Im missing a leg..........
......oh wait there it is. This dress by Retrolicious thankfully caught up my memories of fall on the east coast and put them on this dress to remind me of the ever so powerful seasons.


I got this one off of Modcloth, it is called sights of the season. I fell for this dress and knew I had to have this one. Its a cotton dress and the circle skirt flows nicely.

 I paired her off with a lil black open cardigan shrug and some nice heels to contrast with the bright fall leaves.

                    
    These are Clark shoes, The Indigo line and they are so comfortable.


                                                                    Outfit Details
                                                        Dress: Sights of the season by  Retrolicious / Modcloth
                                                        Shrug: (older) Exhilaration shrug/ Target
                                                        Shoes:(older) Clarks Indigo/ Clarks or here

                                                          Whats your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment