Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites #5

Well I don't know what it is maybe because spring and summer is approaching but I've been in the mood to wear skirts. So I picked out a few darlings I've been lusting over.

This Bernie Dexter skirt has cherry blossom trees. It so sweet my teeth hurt form just looking at it!
The Trixie skirt in Cherry Tree Lane print.


This Bernie Dexter skirt has Summer written all over it. I have such amazing memories of spending time with my family and my old dog sparky waiting for summer time food by the grill as my father was working hard to make us dinner. I think this one is nostalgic for me and every time I look at it I want to for my emotional connections purely. Trixie Skirt in Mid Century BBQ print

This Bernie Dexter is simply because I still want the dress version of this print, but I have always loved the look of snow. I just hated shoveling it. This print however takes all the physical stress out of the picture and leave you with the cozy imagery. Would I still wear this although for me its no longer winter? You bet you keyster I would. The Trixie skirt in  Winter Wonderland print

What skirts do you want to add to your collection?-Fairfawn


No comments:

Post a Comment